Gambit Corporate Finance LLP is pleased to announce it has received seven shortlisted entries at the Insider Dealmakers Awards 2020.
The firm has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Corporate Finance Advisory Team of the Year
- Gambit Corporate Finance
- Deal of the Year
- Veezu management buy-out and refinancing
- Small Business Deal of the Year
- Sale of Pinnacle Document Solutions to Ethos Group
- Multi-million pound refinance of Inspiretec Group
- Dealmaker of the Year
- Geraint Rowe, Partner
- Jason Evans, Partner
- Emerging Dealmaker of the Year
- Sam Forman, Manager
Gambit’s team had another successful year, completing 9 transactions in the period to 30 June 2020, with a total deal value of c.£100 million. Recently, as the world of business has been challenged by COVID-19, the firm has adapted to these unforeseen circumstances, effectively helping its clients to navigate through these challenging times from a strategic, financial and cash flow perspective.
If you would like to discuss Gambit’s Corporate Finance Advisory services and COVID-19 Business Support solutions, please contact a member of the team.