Gambit Corporate Finance’s Education & Training Market Trends provides insight into the key trends within the sector and the areas that training providers should look to consider whilst navigating the highly dynamic market throughout 2024.
Key Points in Focus
- Corporates are finding recruitment strategies inadequate in servicing their skill needs and are engaging with alternative talent pools to satisfy these e.g. apprenticeships, “retired” workers.
- Corporates remain keen to combine the flexibility, efficiencies and cost-savings from online models with the benefits of interacting with a cohort from physical / in-person courses.
- Training providers who can provide learners / clients with the required skills and qualifications will secure an enhanced market profile, generate “sticky” reoccurring income and increased attractiveness.
- Education & Training providers are still evaluating how AI can best be deployed to enhance the user experience through generating data-driven decisions and learner pathways and delivering adaptive learning.
- There has been a trend towards shorter learning formats and making use of virtual tutors and video content which can provide flexibility and increase learner engagement.
- With increasing pressures on training budgets and competition over financial resources, demonstrating clear ROI is becoming increasingly important.