Gambit Corporate Finance announces the publication of its 2018 Review.
- The firm advised on 8 transactions in 2018 with a total deal value of approximately £150 million.
- Notable transactions include the £63 million sale of Orangebox to Steelcase Inc and the sale of Ultrapharm Limited to Finsbury Food Group Plc for an EBITDA multiple exceeding 13 times.
- The firm was recognised as the ‘Corporate Finance Team of the Year’ at the 2018 Insider Dealmakers Awards, uniquely marking the third consecutive year winning this award.
- The firm was also presented with the ‘Deal of the Year’ award for its role as lead financial advisor on the acquisition of Newport Wafer Fab by Neptune 6 from Infineon Technologies.
- Gambit also orchestrated an unprecedented achievement of completing three deals in one day, on 31 August 2018 with a combined value of £50 million. Deals included the sale of CCN to NRS Healthcare, the sale of Cool-Therm to Carver Group and the sale of Ultrapharm to AIM listed Finsbury Food Group Plc.
To read the full review click here