Gambit Corporate Finance LLP is pleased to announce the publication of its latest Information Technology M&A market review for Q2 2015. Click here to view the full version.
Highlights from this quarter's review:
- Global transaction volumes are at a 12 month high.
- Transaction multiples remained broadly consistent with Q1.
- Corporate buyers were the dominant players in this quarter's transaction data, exploiting scale and consolidation opportunities.
- Private equity was somewhat subdued following a significant presence in Q1.
- Cross border activity was dominated by US buyers as they took advantage of a strong dollar and significantly improved credit conditions.
The blurring lines between the tech and automotive industries
The Gambit IT index outperformed the FTSE All-Share by 3.5%.
To view the full version of the report click here