Gambit Corporate Finance LLP is pleased to announce the publication of its latest Information Technology M&A market review for Q1 2015. Click here to view the full version.
Highlights from this quarter's review:
- Valuation multiples improved for both software and IT services companies.
- Improved US leverage multiples provide a significant opportunity for acquisitive US corporates.
- Strategic buyers took advantage of improved liquidity to acquire quality assets, whilst a number of high profile exits for financial buyers reinforced investor appetite in the IT sector.
- Private equity's ability to fund software companies to transition from a licence model to SaaS represents a significant opportunity.
This edition presents two articles:
- Is an IPO an appropriate strategy for small cap companies?
- US buyers and UK sellers: divided by a common language?Jon Gill, Partner, TLT LLP