Gambit Corporate Finance LLP enjoyed a spectacular 2016 advising on 12 transactions with a total deal value in excess of £200m, cementing our position as a leading independent corporate finance advisory firm.
- Sale of the UK’s 5th largest bicycle retailer, Tredz & Wheelies Direct, to Halfords PLC
- Sale of SET Office Supplies to Complete Office Solutions now the UK’s largest office supplies group
- PHS’s disposal of its Data Solutions division to AIM listed Restore PLC
- Sale of Wales’ leading workplace training firm ACT to Cardiff & Vale College
- Secondary management buy-out of Bluestone National Park Resort, Wales’ luxury holiday resort
Awards & Recognition
2016 provided more than just transactional success for Gambit as we were named Wales’ Most Active Corporate Finance Advisor 2006-2016.
Gambit also achieved success at the Insider Dealmakers Awards 2016:
- Corporate Finance Team of the Year – Winner
- Dealmaker of the Year – Finalist, Geraint Rowe
- Deal of the Year – Finalist, Tredz & Wheelies Direct