Gambit Corporate Finance announces the publication of its 2019 Review.
- The firm advised on 8 transactions in 2019 with a cumulative deal value of over £100 million.
- Notable transactions included the £9 million sale of Certus Technology Group to AIM-listed SysGroup Plc, the sale of Pinnacle Telecom to Southern Communications and the multi-million pound refinance of Newport Wafer Fab.
- The firm was awarded ‘Corporate Finance Advisory Team of the Year’ at the 2019 Insider Dealmakers Awards, marking the fourth consecutive year in which the firm has been presented with the award.
- Gambit was also recognised as the ‘Corporate Finance Team of the Year’ at the 2019 Finance Awards Wales.
- Geraint Rowe was named Insider Magazine’s ‘Dealmaker of the Year’ for 2019.
- Frank Holmes was presented with the ‘Outstanding Contribution to Finance in Wales’ award at the 2019 Finance Awards Wales.
To read the full review, click here.