Gambit Corporate Finance LLP announces the publication of its Human Capital M&A Market Review for Q4 2016.
Outlook for M&A Activity:
- Market fundamentals and employment in key geographies such as the UK & US remain strong. Now political uncertainty has passed M&A activity is likely to increase
- The availability of cheap debt and finance will benefit those looking to bolster organic growth through targeted acquisitions
- It is likely that we will see public interest companies continue to target acquisition activity to deploy surplus cash, enhance market ratings and satisfy growth objectives
- The increase in private equity backed deals, especially in niche sectors, will create greater competition with strategic buyers for quality assets and drive valuations higher
- Opportunistic overseas corporates will be looking to take advantage of the drop in the pound and pick up quality assets in the UK relatively cheaply
To read the full report click here.