Gambit Corporate Finance LLP announces the publication of its Facilities Management Review.
- Market confidence remains high after UK revenue growth of 14% in 2017.
- Hard facilities management services accounted for 59% of M&A activity in 2017.
- The industry has seen an intensified interest towards fire safety and compliance services in the light of the Grenfell Tower disaster; a trend that is expected to continue in the near future as heightened regulation is expected to come into force in 2018.
- Key market trends include smart technology, sustainability and the working environment.
- An increasingly competitive environment will force companies to differentiate and innovate. Companies will either need to gain and protect subsector market share, or expand into new sectors for growth.
To read the full report, click here.